Apr 1, 2013 ... An autopsy has confirmed that Buckwild star Shain Gandee and two other men
died of carbon monoxide poisoning after the SUV they were ...
UPDATE: Kanawha County Sheriff's Department Corporal Brian Humphreys
confirmed to MTV News that the bodies of Shain Gandee, 21 and his uncle,
Apr 3, 2013 ... The man who found “Buckwild” star Shain Gandee's body and that of two other
men called 911 to report he had discovered “three dead people ...
Apr 13, 2013 ... A slideshow of family photos showed the simple country life that "Buckwild" reality
TV star Shain Gandee lived long before the cameras started ...
Following the death of Shain Gandee on April 1, 2013, due to carbon monoxide
poisoning, production of the second season was suspended until further notice.
Apr 3, 2013 ... A distraught man called 911 to tell the dispatcher there were 3 dead people in a
Bronco, and one was "Buckwild" star Shain Gandee.The caller ...
Apr 2, 2013 ... West Virginia police have just confirmed what TMZ reported yesterday ... "
Buckwild" star Shain Gandee died from carbon monoxide poisoning.
Apr 5, 2013 ... "He was just wonderful," Ashley Gandee Lewis tells PEOPLE about her cousin
who died while "mudding"
Apr 2, 2013 ... "Buckwild" star Shain Gandee, 21, was found dead, along with two other bodies,
in a Ford Bronco at the end of a long dirt road in Sissonville, ...
Apr 1, 2013 ... Shain Gandee, one of the stars of the MTV reality show "Buckwild," has been
found dead along with two other people in Kanawha County, West ...