Apr 1, 2013 ... An autopsy has confirmed that Buckwild star Shain Gandee and two other men
died of carbon monoxide poisoning after the SUV they were ...
Apr 3, 2013 ... The man who found "Buckwild" star Shain Gandee's body and that of two other
men called 911 to report he had discovered "three dead people ...
Apr 2, 2013 ... The deaths of Buckwild star Shain Gandee, his uncle, David Dwight Gandee, and
Donald Robert Myers have been determined to be accidental ...
UPDATE: Kanawha County Sheriff's Department Corporal Brian Humphreys
confirmed to MTV News that the bodies of Shain Gandee, 21 and his uncle,
Apr 2, 2013 ... West Virginia police have just confirmed what TMZ reported yesterday ... "
Buckwild" star Shain Gandee died from carbon monoxide poisoning.
Shain Gandee on TMZ, your go-to source for celebrity news, photos, & videos.
Latest Story: 'Buckwild' Stars -- DO NOT Compare Us to 'Jersey Shore'
Sep 15, 2013 ... Shain Gandee and Joey Mulcahy were up in Wolfpen Hollow, the hardscrabble
West Virginia cranny where Shain had grown up, when the ...
Apr 2, 2013 ... "Buckwild" star Shain Gandee, 21, was found dead, along with two other bodies,
in a Ford Bronco at the end of a long dirt road in Sissonville, ...
Apr 1, 2013 ... Shain Gandee, one of the stars of the MTV reality show "Buckwild," has been
found dead along with two other people in Kanawha County, West ...
Apr 13, 2013 ... SHAIN GANDEE Laid to Rest (Funeral took place of April 7, 2013) PICS ... TV star
Shain Gandee lived long before the cameras started rolling.